Rainbow is Me

do you know why I Love Rainbow ? cause it's seems like me :) ..... 1. WHITE. Actually, doesnt have many colors, it just white aura that can be separated, it saved inside the deepest heart, tak ada yang dapat mengganggu kesucian dan kemurniannya, agar tak mengganggu keikhlasannya untuk melaksanakan tugas mulia yang diperintahkan-Nya.*** 2. Has a variety of colors in each of her curves, mempunyai banyak sikap seolah banyak kepribadian, padahal ia hanya mempunyai satu kepribadian yang teguh.*** 3. Always displays the bright colors on its surface, and hides cloudy colors on its inside, agar tak ada orang yang bisa melihat kesedihannya.*** 4. its presence soft to touch the earth, karna hanya orang yg bnar2 peduli padanyalah yang slalu mencari keberadaanya bahkan menunggu dengan sabar untuk sekedar memandangnya dari kejauhan bumi dan langit. -it's wonderful and mostly perfect-

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

for my special


for my special one...
I don’t need a phrase to show you that you’re special for me.
But I just want u you feel that really... “you’re my special one”. So have you feel it ?


Tiap sudut yang terbentuk dari pergeseran jarum jam


Sungguh perkelahian batin tak dapat ku lerai


Bayangan itu tak pernah terganti atau pergi dalam pejam


Hanya peluh mengikis karena daya pun tak sampai





Tiap radiasi matahari yang sampai ke bumi


Sungguh kehangatannya tak berbeda walau satu derajat celcius


Walau tak terasa jelas oleh indera peraba kami


Hati tak pernah kuasa memungkiri kau memang serius





When the night accosts, your image approaches this deepest heart


When the morning comes close, your name resounds in my brain


When I expel you, you actually never come to me


When I go away, you run approaches me and holds up


When I need you here, you go to unreached place


Really... don’t play with me like this


I don’t understand with a long time passed


I even realize that No beautiful story about us happened


So what for I stand for ??? I don’t know yet.


why you made me full of expectation which has made me not brave enough to be imagined


Why you made me, once again be patient for waiting


Why you made me study to love you


Why i can’t say yess, neither say no


Oh god. I couldn’t think healthy about these.


I just think that you are really special for me now.


And i couldn’t let you go, far away from beside.


For maybe the last moment, for you and me


don't leave me in all this pain that made me suffer.
 



Love that never be understand what’s meaning by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment