Rainbow is Me

do you know why I Love Rainbow ? cause it's seems like me :) ..... 1. WHITE. Actually, doesnt have many colors, it just white aura that can be separated, it saved inside the deepest heart, tak ada yang dapat mengganggu kesucian dan kemurniannya, agar tak mengganggu keikhlasannya untuk melaksanakan tugas mulia yang diperintahkan-Nya.*** 2. Has a variety of colors in each of her curves, mempunyai banyak sikap seolah banyak kepribadian, padahal ia hanya mempunyai satu kepribadian yang teguh.*** 3. Always displays the bright colors on its surface, and hides cloudy colors on its inside, agar tak ada orang yang bisa melihat kesedihannya.*** 4. its presence soft to touch the earth, karna hanya orang yg bnar2 peduli padanyalah yang slalu mencari keberadaanya bahkan menunggu dengan sabar untuk sekedar memandangnya dari kejauhan bumi dan langit. -it's wonderful and mostly perfect-

Monday, December 12, 2011

foolish thing

2 o'clock.
I have not slept. report has not been completed at all.
so what I've done today?? 

I also do not understand why I sacrificed my time for them? is this contribution?
what exactly beautiful words that could describe contribution ? i don't know, so tell me.
 all of my schedules were fall apart. no thing I could do.
  hmmm....
1. accompanied mba **** went shopping? ooh .. i have no rescue sentences. so I couldn't find my lost thing in sunmor. n it has been 3 weeks.
2. BCA. Has successfully canceled my seminar. After i confirmed that i would come.

3. AAI. Has been broken caused of not responsibility of my friends. how pity my guide.
4. Dinner for closing event ? ohh.. god. Did I realized for what i just done before ? did I waste my time there ? cause its not in my imagination. then my thinking went to that report. from the first i arrived to that place.
then for the last, I should washed some clothes alone at 1.30 pm.'

-how lucky i am today..-   :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment