Rainbow is Me

do you know why I Love Rainbow ? cause it's seems like me :) ..... 1. WHITE. Actually, doesnt have many colors, it just white aura that can be separated, it saved inside the deepest heart, tak ada yang dapat mengganggu kesucian dan kemurniannya, agar tak mengganggu keikhlasannya untuk melaksanakan tugas mulia yang diperintahkan-Nya.*** 2. Has a variety of colors in each of her curves, mempunyai banyak sikap seolah banyak kepribadian, padahal ia hanya mempunyai satu kepribadian yang teguh.*** 3. Always displays the bright colors on its surface, and hides cloudy colors on its inside, agar tak ada orang yang bisa melihat kesedihannya.*** 4. its presence soft to touch the earth, karna hanya orang yg bnar2 peduli padanyalah yang slalu mencari keberadaanya bahkan menunggu dengan sabar untuk sekedar memandangnya dari kejauhan bumi dan langit. -it's wonderful and mostly perfect-

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

i wish it a chance


Alasan ku memantapkan hati untuknya.



Just several reasons why I have to take Pbupd line or usually called by kemitraan with KS.

1. I want to try from many sides of chances. Might be my own way from that side. I do hope.

2. Approximately twenty six certificates which I collected, either academic competition or non academic competition. I wish there will be pleasant from my sweat of brow and that sanguinary. (* hha, excessive !! because to get first rank in OLIMP MIPA by LIPI – jabar, DKI, Banten level, I should pass from appendicitis sursical operation –Siloam G.-)

3. It’s Free. (*for the first time, my father got that info that will be free 100 %, but it’s a big lie !)

4. It just make me more quite facing examination, well.. I don’t know why, don’t ask me the question !


-I don’t lay hope on that much, I want run off to make my dream comes true-


No comments:

Post a Comment